When all else fails..."SUGAR COAT IT!"

Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Items or LESS: Cheesy Tortilla Dogs

Like all truly great creations, the ice cream cone, the potato chip, the microwave, I stumbled upon this 5 Item or Less recipe by accident.  I couldn't make up my mind (a regular occurrence food wise) between a cheese tortilla and a hot dog, when I was hit w/ a stroke of brilliance, COMBINE THEM!!! This makes a virtually mess free cheesy hot dog good for on the go or just for a quick, protein rich, snack.    

What you will need:

A tortilla (I used whole wheat)
Cheese of your choice
A hot dog


1.) Lay out the tortilla and right in the center place a line of cheese. On top of the cheese place the hot dog.

2.) Microwave on a microwave safe plate for 1-1and 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted and hot dog is hot.



 



3.) Wrap the tortilla around the hot dog. Start by folding the bottom of the tortilla up to form a closed bottom.

4.) ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment